rumiana . wielokrotnie zwodziła ją ładność i brała w swoje syrenie władanie . a zakręt , który jest w niej , nigdy nie będzie prostą . tak wygląda utożsamiony internet . jest łazarzem . poniekąd ci o tym opowie . sztuka jest sztuką . a wszystko inne , jest wszystkim innym . puzzlement . mistrustful . if you let your mind take form , it becomes localized . when you feel that happen , return and come back to a formless state .


27 września 2010

Do you believe you can hide?

I’ve seen it all
All through eyes
Heard it in ears
Smelled it alright.
Do do you believe you can hide?
I’ve seen it all.
I go under the earth
And listen to the dead people talk
They tell stories
They know it all
They tell stories of you.
Do do you believe you can hide?
I’ve seen it all.
Princess crocodile
A heart full of bells
Rings in your moves
Whatever you do, I see it all in you.

Make the world to believe in you and to pay heavily for this privilege. Gilbert & George

Szukaj na tym blogu