rumiana . wielokrotnie zwodziła ją ładność i brała w swoje syrenie władanie . a zakręt , który jest w niej , nigdy nie będzie prostą . tak wygląda utożsamiony internet . jest łazarzem . poniekąd ci o tym opowie . sztuka jest sztuką . a wszystko inne , jest wszystkim innym . puzzlement . mistrustful . if you let your mind take form , it becomes localized . when you feel that happen , return and come back to a formless state .


24 listopada 2010

a nocami kawa z wieprzem

“I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked… angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night… who sank all night in submarine light of Bickford’s floated out and sat through the stale beer afternoon in desolate Fugazzi’s, listening to the crack of doom on the hydrogen jukebox…”

– Allen Ginsberg, Howl

“Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The trouble-makers. The round heads in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status-quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify, or vilify them. But the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”

– Jack Kerouac

“Anyway, I keep picturing all these little kids playing some game in this big field of rye and all. Thousands of little kids, and nobody’s around – nobody big, I mean – except me. And I’m standing on the edge of some crazy cliff. What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff – I mean if they’re running and they don’t look where they’re going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That’s all I’d do all day. I’d just be the catcher in the rye and all. I know it’s crazy, but that’s the only thing I’d really like to be.”

– Holden Caulfield, Catcher In The Rye

“The apprentice thought, “we are blind”, and he sat down and wrote Blindness to remind those who might read it that we pervert reason when we humiliate life, that human dignity is insulted every day by the powerful of our world, that the universal lie has replaced the plural truths, that man stopped respecting himself when he lost the respect due to his fellow-creatures.”

– Jose Saramago
Make the world to believe in you and to pay heavily for this privilege. Gilbert & George

Szukaj na tym blogu